EAE Mojo Titan (DAM Sonic Titan)

Hexjibber

Latest off the production line is a Sonic Titan. Has this board sat around for ages and finally got to building it. Really impressed with the sound, originally bought it as more of a curiosity due to the deliberate mojo-tastic parts requirements but it’s surpassed my expectations! Must be those oversize parts! ;)

Found a cool slanted enclosure on Mouser so thought I’d give it a go, really pleased with the end result!

B0AF739C-CAEE-4ED6-8E73-EBEE55D095A9.jpeg 29DDA198-D272-491D-BED1-92789323BDC8.jpeg 9C9E232D-7F25-4F6E-AABE-B39AAA301833.jpeg 69186E9F-9C55-41EB-A460-DCB4115B55F3.jpeg F3FCCB2F-0890-40D1-8E70-02CBA7C49088.jpeg

Latest off the production line is a Sonic Titan. Has this board sat around for ages and finally got to building it. Really impressed with the sound, originally bought it as more of a curiosity due to the deliberate mojo-tastic parts requirements but it’s surpassed my expectations! Must be those oversize parts! ;)

Found a cool slanted enclosure on Mouser so thought I’d give it a go, really pleased with the end result!

View attachment 4301View attachment 4302View attachment 4303View attachment 4304View attachment 4305
Sweet!¡!

Sick dude! Is the enclosure decently thick? I’ve had a few different kinds of wedge enclosures and I usually end up using them as bench top/amp top utilities as the aluminum can’t take a stompin! Haha

Sick dude! Is the enclosure decently thick? I’ve had a few different kinds of wedge enclosures and I usually end up using them as bench top/amp top utilities as the aluminum can’t take a stompin! Haha

Yeah it is deffo on the thin side compared to a regular Hammond box, but I think it’s seems ok from my initial tests, time may well prove otherwise!?

this is VERY cool. what did you use for C4, and C6? looks like the parts called for on the original BOM are gone from mouser

heh. for proper mojo effect, i guess i was expecting something with cyrillic or klingon writing on it or something :alien:

I can confirm there is a size to tone ratio when it comes to components, however a few incantations are required prior to installation for maximum mojotasticness!

Back