Electrovibe breakout boards

ahreath91

I messed up during my electrovibe build and soldered the 3pdt breakout boards upside down. In trying to desolder the switch, I have done a number on the board as well as the switches, and I think it is best to just replace both. Do the electro vibe breakout boards have the same layout as the typical 3pdt breakout board from pedalpcb?

The speed switch is different than the standard 3pdt board. The other one might be the same. I know the breakout boards look nicer, but you can wire directly to the foot switch.

The speed switch is different than the standard 3pdt board. The other one might be the same. I know the breakout boards look nicer, but you can wire directly to the foot switch.
Ah the speed switch is the one that is really messed up too… I think I damaged the internals trying to despiser, and it is now always on. I thought about wiring directly to the switches, but I am not sure what each hole corresponds to.

Unfortunately I’ve never built the Electrovibe. So I don’t have one on hand to be more helpful. But you might be able to trace where everything is connected on the breadboard. Hopefully, someone more knowledgeable chimes in.
If the on/off switch is the standard wiring, you can look at other build documents to see how it is done.

There are several Electrovibe threads here. You should be able to find the post where someone traced the connections. I think it's the thread that collects all the mods that have been discussed.

Back