EPISODE Booster.. first time waterslide decal

droneshotfpv

In my epic absence, doing two Director jobs at my new job, I finally found some down time last week or 2, here and there, to finish some builds. I wanted to come banter, but I also wanted to finish these pedals so I can play them while there is a Holiday break going on! lol
I have NEVER done a waterslide decal before, and it will show, but I am proud of my first ever one.... I WILL get better at this!

The build was easy enough, as they all are at this point I think, and I really like this pedal, sounds great on everything I have put it through, including my Walrus Audio MAKO ACS1 (goes very well together I might add!)

P.S. I miss you crazy clowns.. I know that's on me, but I hope eventually I can breathe.. I thought I was able to a few weeks back, but duty (doody?) called... lol

Much love you crazy peeps, and Happy Holidays to all!

Attachments

• PXL_20211231_140604793.jpg
    PXL_20211231_140604793.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
@droneshotfpv one thing that helps me with water slide is wash your enclosure with dish soap really well and rinse, room temp to Lukewarm water for the decal will let the glue dissolve and adhere better so you won’t get those weird opaque bubbles and spots water too warm and it will crack the decal... You might already know that though, just thought I would toss that out there.

@droneshotfpv one thing that helps me with water slide is wash your enclosure with dish soap really well and rinse, room temp to Lukewarm water for the decal will let the glue dissolve and adhere better so you won’t get those weird opaque bubbles and spots water too warm and it will crack the decal... You might already know that though, just thought I would toss that out there.
Actually, I didn't know that! I figured the warmer water trick, but wasn't aware of TOO warm.. I will remember this on my next decal, which should be today, thank you!
Also, Gut shot going up in 3.....2.....1....... so I don't get murdered... :-D Please don't mind the resistor I had to use / build to make it the right resistance... resistance is FUTILE!

I thought I bought ALL the resistor values I needed for like... EVER and ETERNITY... apparently not, as you can see here.. lol But if there is one thing I know, it's how to make things happen!

Attachments

• gut shot.jpg
    gut shot.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Actually, I didn't know that! I figured the warmer water trick, but wasn't aware of TOO warm.. I will remember this on my next decal, which should be today, thank you!
Also, Gut shot going up in 3.....2.....1....... so I don't get murdered... :-D Please don't mind the resistor I had to use / build to make it the right resistance... resistance is FUTILE!
Yes water to warm will also distort the decal

Back