Evil muffin

Paradox916

6FC99177-1476-4D8E-9212-FFEFBCC607FC.jpeg D38A849F-D177-4363-8450-204EE2768DD8.jpeg Finally got around to doing a modded big muff… went with green Russian specs(mostly) with a74 stomp clipping , mid control and feedback circuit tech data from coda effects,

And as promised a demo including the delegate compressor and phase II on the bass and clean guitar (everything done on my 7 string)

Last edited:
Don't be so meme, then again, a great meme is a terrible thing to waste.

Great build(s), but the Demo( n )-vid is off the charts Superb.

[EDIT: correcting the #$%^&*ing autobot $%^&*up]

Last edited:
Thank man! This is where criticism helps. For posterity what about bout the demo didn’t you like? I’m always looking for ways to improve.
Wow! That's too weird... what I wrote was both complementary to the build AND the video; but because I put the "n" in parentheses after "demo" as in "Demo-Vid" but since it was an Evil Muffin I played with "Demo" to make it "Demon" as in "Demon-Vid" — just like "build(s)" — then the autobot F@#$%^&* it up because I put the "n" in parentheses "( )".

"The demo-vid is off the charts superb." or "The demon-vid is off the charts superb".

This autobot thing sucks! (n)

FOR THE RECORD: AT NO TIME DID I GIVE YOUR TRULY EXCELLENT SUPERB VID a thumb-down. 😤

Sounds and looks great!

Could you explain those mods in a bit more detail. I'm about to build another muff and would like to try something different this time

Here is where I got all the tech data from there is a lot of different ways to approach it and none of it is super complicated, it’s a fun read.

Back