Finding matching set screw and push on 18T knobs..

The Gator

I am looking for some small diameter knobs (10mm to 15mm) that come in both set screw 6.35mm shaft type, and push on 18T 6mm.
I'm not having much luck. Seems most knobs are available in one type or the other.
As you can guess I want them for a spatialist reverb build. It has 6 knobs in a 125B space so I prefer the small diameter ones so I can get my fumbly fingers in there easier.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you
-Gator

I am looking for some small diameter knobs (10mm to 15mm) that come in both set screw 6.35mm shaft type, and push on 18T 6mm.
I'm not having much luck. Seems most knobs are available in one type or the other.
As you can guess I want them for a spatialist reverb build. It has 6 knobs in a 125B space so I prefer the small diameter ones so I can get my fumbly fingers in there easier.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you
-Gator
You can get little adapter sleeves for the push on knob then use any type of set screw knob you want.

That's what I used on my Spatialist....

img_2912-jpg.25726

Awesome color!
I have some. They work great with typical pots. It just didn't seem like it would work well with the rotary switch. A lot stiffer to switch positions on the rotary than turning a typical pot

Awesome color!
I have some. They work great with typical pots. It just didn't seem like it would work well with the rotary switch. A lot stiffer to switch positions on the rotary than turning a typical pot
Yah, it's not really made for the plastic shafts, but I cranked down a bit on mine and it seems to work fine.

The Small Bear Contempo / LMS Brutalist (I believed also now stocked at Tubes and More?) both come in 14mm set screw and 18T, but only Small Bear AFAIK sells the 18T. They're my go to for everything but especially builds with rotaries

Nice! Thank you.
Looks like that will work great.
Thank you to both of you for your input!

Gator

LMS have 12.5 mm and 15mm aluminum ones in both formats. Here are the 15mm ones:

BE626A7F-B88A-41B9-A8A9-D3F161EAB428.png

Last edited:
Back