Free ProtoBoard (while supplies last)

How are the tayda breadboards, I feel like Goldilocks with breadboards. They either seem way to snug, can’t hardly get a lead in without bending the shit out if it. Or it feels like you numb it and it’s coming right out.
I haven't taken them out of the box yet.

How are the tayda breadboards, I feel like Goldilocks with breadboards. They either seem way to snug, can’t hardly get a lead in without bending the shit out if it. Or it feels like you numb it and it’s coming right out.

I can't recommend the Tayda ones for exactly the reason specified here. You could always spring for a 3M, but holy moly those are expensive! I found SchmalzTech a few months ago, got one of their boards, and it is GREAT. They are sized a little weird, but they work perfectly and are made of high quality ABS. I am not affiliated with them, just a really happy customer.

Mine arrived today. Now I just need to order the bits.

Crazy from Georgia to Oregon less than 48 hours from the label being created. Post office has been on fire as of late.

Reactions: spi
Get ready for that to come to a screeching halt. December holiday season surprises USPS every year somehow like they don't know it's coming
it seems like they changed something. It used to stop multiple places between Jacksonville and Oregon. Been a straight shot lately.

Hold on... Pedalpcb is in Georgia?

Me too getting ready to order mine...

I already ordered the bits and pieces from Mouser and Tayta... I didn't even know about PedalPCB until after ordering a pre-drilled box for one of Tayda's boards and it wouldn't fit lol and then I realized it said four PedalPCB and that It was a website lol... SO I guess I should say hello 👋🏻

Back