Fuzz Cadet Mockup Pedal - Arriving Soon!

Love the color! Is there a schematic available for this one? Posted the request in the missing build docs thread as well. I want to see if there are any modifications to the circuit from the circuits it's based on.

Thank you!

Anyone have a picture of the real fuzz cadet… or building documents I would like to double check some things…
@Robert

Last edited:
building doc would be nice or a actual picture of the board with the actual values not building docs reference numbers…

How many 100R resistors are in the cadet fuzz when I was first putting it together I thought I counted 3 and now I’m down to there’s only 2 . I just wanted to make sure I didn’t put 100 K resistor in a the 100R slot

Thanks I need a picture of just the pedal pcb board no components… but this could be useful. I think I may have built it correctly. it’s just octave pedals i don’t have any luck with.

@Robert

Last edited:
Thanks I need a picture of just the pedal pcb board no components… but this could be useful. I think I may have built it correctly. it’s just octave pedals i don’t have any luck with.

@Robert
Some relevant Information reading resistors from Left to Right:
10R will be same as below but 4th Band will be Gold

100R = Brown, Black, Black, Black, Brown

1K will have the same colours except 4th Band will be Brown

10K will be the same colours except 4th Band will be Red

100K = Brown, Black, Black, Orange, Brown

1M will bethe same colours but the 4th Band will be Yellow

10M '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Green
So the 4th Band is the Multiplier

Last edited:
thank you I will double check everything I just played it and it sounded great it’s a different type pedal but great to have in the arsenal.

Back