FV-1 Stocking Frequency

ADAOCE

Oh man I just received the email that FV-1s are back in stock and Im fighting the urge to buy three pcbs while I have 6 that are currently unfinished. I guess my question is how often do you restock the fv-1s? Are they still easy to get from manufacturers? Im thinking I will just wait a few months and then tackle the fv-1 pedals i want to do.

Thanks!

if you already have 6 FV-1 pcbs and chips, you may want to wait to add more to your inventory. in particular, if you have built some arachnid boards you can always order more eeproms to swap out and use in them. meanwhile, some big advances are on the ways for DSP pedal effects on this site that use the Daisy Petal mini-board.

if you already have 6 FV-1 pcbs and chips, you may want to wait to add more to your inventory. in particular, if you have built some arachnid boards you can always order more eeproms to swap out and use in them. meanwhile, some big advances are on the ways for DSP pedal effects on this site that use the Daisy Petal mini-board.

Im sorry I misspoke. I have 6 non fv-1 pcbs and parts ready to build. I was thinking of getting the deflector and the hydra but maybe just holding off for a few months while I work through my backlog so I was curious if fv-1 chips are stocked regularly or getting hard to procure.

I like the Deflector and Hydra pedals, in part because they are different from the standard FV-1 builds. But if you don't already have an Arachnid build, that is probably the better one to do first because of all the options it gives you.

I’ve done a few different FV-1 pedals (leprechaun, deflector, Arpanoid) but just ordered my first Arachnid and development board. Robert was kind enough to send me the deflector bin file when my EEPROM went on the fritz so I didn’t have to wait a month for a new one. Now I have a raspberry pi and learned to flash the chips so I’m golden! Ordered some FV-1s from Profusion around the same time I ordered the new boards, it’s a race to see which will get here first :LOL:

I like the Deflector and Hydra pedals, in part because they are different from the standard FV-1 builds. But if you don't already have an Arachnid build, that is probably the better one to do first because of all the options it gives you.

good point definitely a lot of options and I like that you can swap the eeprom

I’ve done a few different FV-1 pedals (leprechaun, deflector, Arpanoid) but just ordered my first Arachnid and development board. Robert was kind enough to send me the deflector bin file when my EEPROM went on the fritz so I didn’t have to wait a month for a new one. Now I have a raspberry pi and learned to flash the chips so I’m golden! Ordered some FV-1s from Profusion around the same time I ordered the new boards, it’s a race to see which will get here first :LOL:

I have a RPi too. Good to know!

Back