Gravitation reverb take 2

steviejr92

Authorized Vendor
So this is my 2nd attempt at building the gravitation reverb so far it’s been a success I have everything except the module and led populated hooked it up to the testing board and got clean signal with bypass and clean signal when engaged if I remember correctly that’s what I wanted to hear before I installed the module to get the reverb just want to confirm from here if I should go ahead and install the module at this point? I know it may seem like a silly question but I just want to make sure this should be the next step also to even though there is no module in there the pots were doing something slightly to the clean signal nothing that I would say changed it but u can hear the sound “move” ever so slightly am I on the right track?

Last edited:
Reactions: fig
Stan-fastic! Stoked you got it working and all is well.
Thanks man i took my time with it used your guide and the help and advise everyone has given me it’s been a success I bought another board to build my brother and I also got the awful waffle circuit board going to be building both soon will be keeping you guys updated!

Back