Greengage Overdrive

mjh36

Finally got it respectably put together. It's my second build, eventually I'll get a better case, as this did NOT turn out the easiest. The bottom of the switch lugs contact the pcb, tried electrical tape (which you can see on the left) but it still makes the gain knob not work. So the nuts for the potentiometers are loose to lower the pcb board so there's no contact.

But works great. Tons of volume on tap, more than enough, especially in the middle switch position. I gotta step my artwork game up though, you guys make some good looking pedals for inspiration.

BTW what's the switching on this? I think it's Left LED, Middle "normal" (IC's?), Right silicon diode?

20200916_155434.jpg 20200916_155409.jpg

Looks great to me

You can if you're confident enough elongate your holes with a drill then hide it with the pot washer and if the knobs are biggish that'll cover it too

If you look at my recent wrectifier build guts the knob on the left (treble) is the only board mounted pot which I had to bend inwards to fit by elongating the drill hole

I can't do it right even using the provided drill template!

Last edited:
Looks great to me

You can if you're confident enough elongate your holes with a drill then hide it with the pot washer and if the knobs are biggish that'll cover it too

If you look at my recent wrectifier build guts the knob on the left (treble) is the only board mounted pot which I had to bend inwards to fit by elongating the drill hole

I can't do it right even using the provided drill template!
Ok ya i see what you're saying. Ya should've went with drilling. I used jumpers on the bottom tone knob and the 3-way switch. It was a pain and it won't work permanently. Now that i know how to not mess up the paint if I want to drill, I'll probably get a 3 hole enclosure and drill the switch and led hole so I can board mount them where they're supposed to.

Back