help! can’t find these components for the life of me

karlh07

hey all, ordering some parts & pcbs for my next projects(delegate comp and octagon multi effect) & i’m having trouble tracking down the following parts:
OPA2134
GL5516-500k dark
1p8t mini rotary
AB38T 32.768 khz crystal
coincidently the last three are sold out on pedal pcb and i haven’t had any luck finding them elsewhere. If anyone has any ideas on when pedalpcb might restock, know where else to buy these, or have suggestions for some nearly identical substitutions, it would be very much appreciated,
thanks!

I was gonna say "they're right here" but they're out of stock again. Glad I jumped on a few switches when I did.

hey all, ordering some parts & pcbs for my next projects(delegate comp and octagon multi effect) & i’m having trouble tracking down the following parts:
OPA2134
GL5516-500k dark
1p8t mini rotary
AB38T 32.768 khz crystal
coincidently the last three are sold out on pedal pcb and i haven’t had any luck finding them elsewhere. If anyone has any ideas on when pedalpcb might restock, know where else to buy these, or have suggestions for some nearly identical substitutions, it would be very much appreciated,
thanks!

I just received my 2134 from Small Bear but you’re gonna have to wait till they take online orders again (unless you’re near them of course). I also have a General Tso compressor pcb that need 2-GL5516’s. I was told that the ones from Tayda should work so I ordered 2 (link below). Haven’t built it yet though.

I just received my 2134 from Small Bear but you’re gonna have to wait till they take online orders again (unless you’re near them of course). I also have a General Tso compressor pcb that need 2-GL5516’s. I was told that the ones from Tayda should work so I ordered 2 (link below). Haven’t built it yet though.

thanks!

I can find everything on the list fairly easily, but it seems EVERYONE is sold out of 1P8T’s!! Finally broke and bought adjustable 1-12T’s from Amazon....

So I have some from Mouser that came in, but I had already gotten some from Adafruit. I have extras. How many are you looking for? DM me if still looking

Back