Help with 2-Channel Looper w/Series Reverse Switch

PoppaAdat

Hello, I had the idea to build a 2 loop switcher with an option to reverse the order of the two loops with a third footswitch. I want 3 switches: On/Off for Loop A, On/Off for Loop B, and Normal/Reverse switch for the order...all 3 switches being the illuminated kind with the reverse switch being a bi-color "always on" to show direction. I am admittedly very new to pedal-building so I figured a schematic would be easily found online and a great way to cut my teeth on pedal-building. But surprisingly I've had a hard finding exactly what I want. Before I realized I wanted illuminated switches (would look cool, and less drilling!), I had purchased a few 3PDT break-out boards and a 3PDT Order Switcher from PedalPCB. Can I still use those with illuminated switches? No biggie if not, I just have no idea.

As a reference, this is basically what I want to build, just with illuminated switches.

If I have a schematic and a list of parts, I can take it from there but I just don't know enough yet. Can anyone help me out with drawing up a schematic and explaining what parts I would need and if what I have on order would work?

Thanks in advance!!

Bumping this up. I went ahead and ordered two green illuminated footswitches, and one bi-color red/green illuminated footswitch. Also ordered a few "Wiring Boards For 3PDT With LED" and a few "Wiring Boards For 3PDT With Bi-Color LED" from Guitar Pedal Parts. I think those will help me organize this build a little more but I still don't know what my wiring diagram will look like. If anyone has any input I'd greatly appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom