SOLVED Hydra delay pedal doesn't fit template

ttango

I've built the hydra delay and drilled the template. I have also purchased the face plate and the PCB doesn't fit. The On-On switches are off the face plate by a 1/16 of an inch. Has anyone ever mentioned this problem before? I used 16mm right angle through hole pots, but the only way this could possible fit is if I replace them with non pcb pots and wire them. This is nuts, as the documentation doesn't say squat.

thanks

Always wondered which part of the pot was 16mm. Huh.
As a side note, here's a PSA for anyone that likes to tinker on Eagle CAD and is using Madbean's MBP_2017_v3.0 library:
All of the 16mm potentiometers in the library are these weird potentiometers that are not on 16mm centers.

I found out the hard way :(.

Edit: The potentiometers in the Effects Layouts Library 2.0 are correct and are on 16mm centers. Also, the PCB I designed for myself is not a currently available project at PedalPCB.
Where get effects layouts library. Is it on his website?

Gotcha. I was just curious because I see those pop up from time to time and had no clue where they were coming from.

The usual suppliers don't have them and they've caused confusion more than once.
When will the schema be out for the Hydra. Its not working and I need to debug it.

Back