Hydra Delay

Dali

That one kept it's original name...

The head controls (tap-delays) makes it unique above all the Delays I've built here so far and the Mix control is perfect.

My preferred combination is as on the picture: 1-3-4 (on-off-on-on) that way it skip the second repetition.

1601506715837.png

Addition: FV-1 Clock Module because more delay is always better !
1601506791204.png

Last edited:
That one kept it's original name...

The head controls (tap-delays) makes it unique above all the Delays I've built here so far and the Mix control is perfect.

My preferred combination is as on the picture: 1-3-4 (on-off-on-on) that way it skip the second repetition.

View attachment 6668

Addition: FV-1 Clock Module because more delay is always better !
View attachment 6669
Can you explain how the clock module works? I’ve seen it before but not sure how it all hooks up.
Thanks!

Can you explain how the clock module works? I’ve seen it before but not sure how it all hooks up.
Thanks!

It simply replace the crystal (32.768 kHz) and the trim pot of the Clock module let you set the frequency to longer delay.

On an Arachnid board you omit the crystal itself and the C7 (15p capacitor) and wire the module this way:

1601723761580.png

I did it on Hydra Delay and a custom eeprom Arachnid https://forum.pedalpcb.com/threads/delayed-flight-custom-eeprom-delay-arachnid-clock-module.4072/ .

Worth the extra 10 minutes to build it!

The maximum delay time on the Hydra is 900 ms, right?

Do people need more than that? Asking for a friend…😉

• Haha
Reactions: fig
If you want more than 1000 ms, just go for a Terrarium !

Didn't know anything about this before today. Does the Terrarium run algorithms that sound as good as FV1?? It looks like you can make this do multple things as well but the details seem a bit vague. Am I right in that it just can run 1 algorithm only but you can change that through USB? I notice that it requires the Daisy seed but they are currently sold out.

Last edited:
Didn't know anything about this before today. Does the Terrarium run algorithms that sound as good as FV1?? It looks like you can make this do multple things as well but the details seem a bit vague. Am I right in that it just can run 1 algorithm only but you can change that through USB? I notice that it requires the Daisy seed but they are currently sold out.
Daisy is WAY MORE powerful than FV-1...

There's a dedicated forum here just for Terrarium :

https://forum.pedalpcb.com/forums/electro-smith-daisy-development.17/

Sadly, so far, we got only about 4 or 5 algorithms to play with and/or modify.

Back