I'm returning to my large enclosures, and you can't stop me

Update. All boards are populated. Still need to sort out how I'm going to mount the relay switch boards and Clock Modules. Decided to go with a Voodoo Lab X4 expander, as it puts out enough to power everything, is much smaller, and I didn't notice any noise over the Mondo. The Epic Looper will have it's own power slot, and then I'll group the others into FV1, Dirts, and miscellany.
Going with white LED rings for all of the relay boards and master bypass, and a white LED ring/ red 5mm LED combo for the loop switches. Waiting on bezels so that I can mount the reds.
Swapped all of the clipping diodes in the dirt circuits for Nanolog N2 and N3
View attachment 2583View attachment 2584
Hey man, in answer to your question im using a hammond enclosure. Apologies on delay i have had alot of shizzle on, and a very poorly wife.
The big question i have is how have you powered it all and grounding? Im having issues with this build where 2/3 circuits are being bitchy. I was using a switching psu (harley benton iso pro 12) and was reccomended to a: buffer each switch, and b: use a transformer based isolated psu.

Hey man, in answer to your question im using a hammond enclosure. Apologies on delay i have had alot of shizzle on, and a very poorly wife.
The big question i have is how have you powered it all and grounding? Im having issues with this build where 2/3 circuits are being bitchy. I was using a switching psu (harley benton iso pro 12) and was reccomended to a: buffer each switch, and b: use a transformer based isolated psu.

I'm using a Voodoo Lab X4 expander module, powered off of one of the 12v taps on my Voodoo Lab mondo. I'll post a picture of my power and ground buses after work. Have to warn you, it isn't pretty

I haven't forgotten about this amazing project ..... is it still on?
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

If you are referring to mine (proberly not) but i have issues with a couple of circuits but i have been out of action for a couple of months. At the start of feb i got hit with a neurological illness called guillain barre syndrome and i have been literally clawing my way back to health from being full body paralysed as my immune system decided to attack my nervous system.
i am hoping to get back to action soon.
I had been considering seeing if someone could finish this project for me as its literally at the end.

I
If you are referring to mine (proberly not) but i have issues with a couple of circuits but i have been out of action for a couple of months. At the start of feb i got hit with a neurological illness called guillain barre syndrome and i have been literally clawing my way back to health from being full body paralysed as my immune system decided to attack my nervous system.
I had been considering seeing if someone could finish this project for me as its literally at the end.
i know. Excuses eh? Ha!

I had a friend that got that, wishing you a full recovery!

I haven't forgotten about this amazing project ..... is it still on?
cookie_monster_waiting.gif
It is! I've just been kinda inundated at work, and with house projects. Worked out how I'm going to mount the bypass boards, and then Robert announced the new channel switching boards, so I'm rethinking the THCustoms relay system. Also been considering ditching one of the Pythagoras circuits for an envelope filter of some sort. I will definitely update the thread once I've made more progress.

Ah man, I sure hope you'll get to a full recovery soon! And can finish your project.

It is! I've just been kinda inundated at work, and with house projects. Worked out how I'm going to mount the bypass boards, and then Robert announced the new channel switching boards, so I'm rethinking the THCustoms relay system. Also been considering ditching one of the Pythagoras circuits for an envelope filter of some sort. I will definitely update the thread once I've made more progress.

Sounds good, looking forward to the updates.

Love both of your projects.

Cheers!

Back