JRC 4580D Uses.

Likez2Jam

So I I have a lot of these IC's. I thought the sale was individual IC's, but they were packs of 10. I always buy double what I need (paragon needed 2, so I got four). I now have 40 of these things. Are they good for other applications besides dirt pedals or am I just stocked for overdrives for good now?

What sale?!?
Personally I like the 4580 over the 4558. It can output more current than the 4558 which makes it more versatile.

Reactions: fig
You can do that in Google. I just went to any build doc, looked at the path in the browser bar and backed the specific filename out (although you can in fact search a file using google). The colon tells Google to search what is on the left for what is on the right.

What sale?!?
Personally I like the 4580 over the 4558. It can output more current than the 4558 which makes it more versatile.
It happened to be on ebay like 6weeks ago. Took forever to arrive. So ended up just going to amazon to get another shipped sooner, then these showed up and I was like....Oh no....I did a bad... especially with it being a factor of 10.

Back