Korg oscilloscope?

Does the Hantek have a signal generator too?
It does not, you would have to get a separate function generator. I wanted a fancy one so it was about $100, but I've seen them as low as $40-ish. So the Korg gives you a convenient all-in-one, but if you're after features you can spend a little more and get a lot more.

This is the signal generator I use:
61le7QDs55L._SL1001_.jpg

If you're interested in an inexpensive dual channel scope with a waveform generator check out the Hantek 2D72. It's also a DMM and is less than $200. It doesn't have all the features of the units @vigilante398 posted but I think it is worth looking in to as a intro unit if you're interested. Just make sure your glasses prescription is up to date!

Honestly, compared to the bigger Hantek ones, I find this one more enticing for my needs. I have a handheld Hantek and, while it's ok, the waveform generator kinda sucks. This one looks to have all I need. Plus, it's smaller. I honestly can't really fit a bigger one in with my bench. Gotta keep it lean and clean. :D

Honestly, compared to the bigger Hantek ones, I find this one more enticing for my needs. I have a handheld Hantek and, while it's ok, the waveform generator kinda sucks. This one looks to have all I need. Plus, it's smaller. I honestly can't really fit a bigger one in with my bench. Gotta keep it lean and clean. :D
I'm blind so I like having the bigger screen, portability isn't a concern at all. Plus I'm used to Tektronix scopes from work and the bigger Hantek scopes basically copied their interface and control layout from Tektronix.

I’m spoiled rotten with equipment. I suppose it’s akin to guys with small weenies driving corvettes, to make up for their “shortcoming”. I hated all three of my corvettes, but I love my lab equipment! :sneaky:
I just sold my corvette to buy more guitars but I still can’t play them that well!

Has anyone seen or used these? I’m tentatively looking for one at the moment to help out with a couple of builds.

If you're ok with using a PC (Win/Linux) you *cannot* beat an Analog Discovery Diglient USB scope. Function Generator, Scope, Frequency Response, spectrum analyizer, impedance, transistor, scripting, python support, etc, etc. Amazing tool. You can get a used one on ebay for less than $200

Same here. Never used one except maybe in college once. Also been building for 10 years although I’m not as productive as you guys!

Reactions: fig
Back