Lead solder zeners

Yeah, built up another one, same issue. I’m gonna try putting it in a box. Hope that helps, this thing is a monster.

Edit: Nope, still there. It does go away when I jumper the diodes but so does the clipping.
Hopefully the box fixes it! These are killer pedals. So good I actually sold my SLO30 (to fund other things… but for the rare time I need the high gain this pedal’s enough)

Hopefully the box fixes it! These are killer pedals. So good I actually sold my SLO30 (to fund other things… but for the rare time I need the high gain this pedal’s enough)
Sadly, no change. Its peculiar that both builds did the same thing.

I've got problems too when I crack the gain to a little more than 50%, but I think i've done something crazy offboarding the side pots (for aestetic purposes) and the switches to accommodate all in a 1590bb enclosure.
I recommend 100% the gain mod, it's like a two channels amp, crunch and high gain mode.

And yes, this projects not for the faint of heart. It's a high gain monster.

I've got problems too when I crack the gain to a little more than 50%, but I think i've done something crazy offboarding the side pots (for aestetic purposes) and the switches to accommodate all in a 1590bb enclosure.
I recommend 100% the gain mod, it's like a two channels amp, crunch and high gain mode.

And yes, this projects not for the faint of heart. It's a high gain monster.
Gain mod? The search didn't bring up anything.

Back