LectricFx.com Space Harp 3, a couple dragons and the dark lord

jjjimi84

Here is a little gem from a fine fella, a real fell sweller. It is the lectricfx.com Space Harp V3 and it is a kick ass pedal and a mighty tasty build. In this video I talk briefly about my love of all of you crazy bastards and I hope you all know what it means to me to have you guys watch these videos and like my builds. This is a truly special community and I am proud to be a part of it.

Ccyg1Nj.jpg
sCfXiSV.jpg

Here are some dragons I did for a few special cats
sEPp5AJ.jpg
jsIxfUQ.jpg

And may the fourth be with all of you today, here are my Star wars themed pedals. The now gone 1776 effects Multiplex and Multiplex jr, killer delays that I would love to see surface again.
3H9gf5t.jpg
zQgYqc6.jpg

🎶I wish I was special, You’re so fuckin special🎶

Great demo! As much as I love the small stone, I can never make that effect work for me. It’s always been the phaser that I love in the hands of someone else. You proved that once again with this video 😁.

Last edited:
Yet another inevitably awesome demo!
Now, I'm going to share an opinion of mine, not to knock anyone's rad UV print or anything, but.. as a guy who appreciates original artwork and hand-done handiwork, I say:

jjjimi84 Hand Painted enclosure > any UV print ever

Hands down. All day.

Yet another inevitably awesome demo!
Now, I'm going to share an opinion of mine, not to knock anyone's rad UV print or anything, but.. as a guy who appreciates original artwork and hand-done handiwork, I say:

jjjimi84 Hand Painted enclosure > any UV print ever

Hands down. All day.
There are certain things that UV printing can do that I cannot. For instance I have some really great Transformer comics that have incredible amounts of detail and straight lines that this old shakey handed fuck cannot do. One day I will have Shockwave on a pedal and it will be glorious.

There are certain things that UV printing can do that I cannot. For instance I have some really great Transformer comics that have incredible amounts of detail and straight lines that this old shakey handed fuck cannot do. One day I will have Shockwave on a pedal and it will be glorious.

Yeah, I feel that. UV prints look really nice and can do some things that you (and I) can't, and it's not anybody's place to influence the path of an artist, but as a fan of the old shakey fucker's hand, the fact is, if you ever switch over to UV printing exclusively and lay down the brushes.. I will cry.

Mainly I equate it to the day when somebody engineers a mindless robot that plays guitar more precisely than any human.. I'm not letting it play MY songs- no way!

*I still want the robots to make the circuit boards and components, print my artwork for etch transfers and die-cast the enclosures etc. but I'm not giving them any of MY chores!

Yeah, I feel that. UV prints look really nice and can do some things that you (and I) can't, and it's not anybody's place to influence the path of an artist, but as a fan of the old shakey fucker's hand, the fact is, if you ever switch over to UV printing exclusively and lay down the brushes.. I will cry.

Mainly I equate it to the day when somebody engineers a mindless robot that plays guitar more precisely than any human.. I'm not letting it play MY songs- no way!

*I still want the robots to make the circuit boards and components, print my artwork for etch transfers and die-cast the enclosures etc. but I'm not giving them any of MY chores!
I will never stop painting, i am too lazy to learn how to photoshop or whatever. Editing videos and working at a computer all day is too much tech for this guy

Back