SOLVED Leprechaun not working and I don't know what to do

Purplehaze13

Dear Pedal builders,
I already built a Fuzz Factory and a Reverberation Machine clone and everything worked well on the first try.
I am skilled enough at soldering components.

But I have some troubles with my last try, the Leprechaun.
Here is a video of my pedal where I turn all the pot, maybe it can help somebody to guide me to troubleshot this circuit:

As you can see, when I turn down the Dispersion potentiometer, the effect is cut. When I turn up this potentiometer, the effect doesn't come back. I have to remove the supply connector and connect it again so that the pedal is active again. I checked all my welds and they are OK. My only tool is a multimeter, I can mesure anything if needed. I don't know what to do and I hope somebody will be able to help me to solve this problem because I already made a wonderful enclosure!

One more thing: now I just wired tip and switched tip together. But on a first try, I soldered this TRS connector:
TRS_connector.jpg
As there is no connector for the sleeve in this connector, I was thinking that the the sleeve should be connected to the ground so I soldered the sleeve wire of the pcb where I put this red arrow. It was a bad idea as no sound at all came from the circuit even when it was bypassed. Now I removed this faulty connector and just wired tip and switched tip together but I told you about this step because maybe my problem came from this bad wiring which broken something?
And finally some pictures of my PCB:
PCB_components_side.jpg
PCB_solder_side.jpg

I think I gave all the information that I can, do not hesitate if you need some more or some additional measures.
Have a nice weekend!

Friday I had some time to troubleshoot my pedal and I found what was wrong ! :p
I had a bad solder on one capacitor. I found this by touching each component with a pencil while the pedal was turned on. It instantly worked perfectly so I am happy. Moreover I managed to correctly wire the TRS connector provided by musikding. You must add a wire between two terminals to have a real switched tip (as in the photo above). Saturday night I tried the pedal at a "reasonable"volume and it appears that my wife doesn't like the sound of this pedal at all... 🤣

Back