Low Tide Modulator

Many__Of__Horror

I've had my eye on the Shallow Water for a long while, I like the mood it makes, also really like the simple look of Fairfields enclosures.....so I went about trying to replicate it as closely as possible bar adding their brand name to it.
It took a little while to dial in, some great help here with how to dial the gate in properly. Then just micro adjusted the bias when in the small sweet zone to find the least hiss.
Also used a J201 in place of the impossible to get 2SK208-Y but put it in a socket for when they arrive in September to try out.
Time to get moody.

20210613_113814.jpg
20210613_110630.jpg

Oh wow- those stamps look really awesome and these are some super high-quality photos.
May I assume that you're NOT using a cell phone camera like many of us do?

I've had my eye on the Shallow Water for a long while, I like the mood it makes, also really like the simple look of Fairfields enclosures.....so I went about trying to replicate it as closely as possible bar adding their brand name to it.
It took a little while to dial in, some great help here with how to dial the gate in properly. Then just micro adjusted the bias when in the small sweet zone to find the least hiss.
Also used a J201 in place of the impossible to get 2SK208-Y but put it in a socket for when they arrive in September to try out.
Time to get moody.

View attachment 12651
View attachment 12652
Looks awesome. The stamps look amazing.

Back