Maybe time to finally post some builds

BPFuzz

I've been building pedals since September of 2019 when I ordered the Death Cap and Arkaim kits through Musikding, but since it was going to take forever, I bought a BYOC CE-2 off Amazon Japan to build while I waited... After that, I realized it would probably be better to source my parts like everyone else seemed to be doing and just ordering directly from PedalPCB. This isn't the entirety of what I've made, just the ones that are complete with etching done as well.

Absolutely love everything I've built so far, and have rarely run into issues (a whooshing sound on that Chaos Machine, and some nasty static like sound on a Spirit Box that I got frustrated with and put aside.)

The forums have been a huge help, both in deciding what to buy/build next and for useful tips and mods. The Chalumeau has the lifted fuzz mod so that I can use other fuzz pedals with it, the Master Fuzz used the tone pot mod that Nostradoomus documented.

Edit: If anyone can answer this as well, should all 4 of the red LEDs light up in the Brown Betty at high gain? Only one set does, and while it sounds amazing, I was curious if thats intended.
board1.jpg

Really impressive graphics. I was going to repeat that's a nice bunch of pedals you got there but it sounds like I'm going to add "Be a shame if something happened to them..."

Really impressive graphics. I was going to repeat that's a nice bunch of pedals you got there but it sounds like I'm going to add "Be a shame if something happened to them..."
Hah, I set the board up so that a friend can demo them soon and potentially snag a few for parts+labor. He has been asking me when I’d finish some more as his GAS is setting in again. I built a blender for him a few months back as a thank you for recording some demos for a few of them.

did you find a solution for the whooshing sound of the chaos machine? I've just finished mine and I have the same problem
No, I set it aside to finish a few others. I'd been planning on making a post in the troubleshooting forum, but it slipped my mind.

Back