Modded Hyped Fuzz-boss FZ-2w 🤡

Sorry, I meant to say, that same resistor on my build doc (between the emitter of Q1 and the positive end of C8) is 10K.
R10 (between the collector of Q1 the positive end of C7) is 10K also.

The first revision of the Hyped Fuzz (years ago) was drawn from a schematic posted online.... it had some of the usual "best guesses" that plague internet schematics.

The current version is drawn from an actual trace and compared against the factory service manual.

I have some notes here that were made during that time... I can't recall if there were other incorrect values so it wouldn't hurt to compare the schematics, but these were the changes:

R9 4K7 -> 10K
R10 10K -> 1K
R11 10K -> 1K
R15 2K9 -> 1K8
R19 10K -> 47K
R23 100K -> 27K

The first revision of the Hyped Fuzz (years ago) was drawn from a schematic posted online.... it had some of the usual "best guesses" that plague internet schematics.

The current version is drawn from an actual trace and compared against the factory service manual.

I have some notes here that were made during that time... I can't recall if there were other incorrect values so it wouldn't hurt to compare the schematics, but these were the changes:

R9 4K7 -> 10K
R10 10K -> 1K
R11 10K -> 1K
R15 2K9 -> 1K8
R19 10K -> 47K
R23 100K -> 27K
Could I conceivably use the V1 board and update with the V2 values?

Back