Ocelot Octave/ OC-816 Octaver

182julien44

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Today, I finaly finish my OC-2 built. I started soldering composants on the pcb in december 2021 and let's just say adult life happened lol.
PXL_20231028_123721745.jpg

I ordered the enclosure from Tayda last month. I went for a T-120 VHS inspired design. I was inspired by u/No_sea_834's take on the design on Reddit. He makes amazing designs, he really inspire me. I decided to try using symbols, the controls are pretty straight forward, I tought I could change things up a bit. I first started with obvious symbols but I switched up to these more abstract ones. I like it the way they are, it's a pretty much a set and forget type pedal and let's be honest, who uses the -2oct setting.

I got knobs from Love my Switches last friday. I tried many colors and Dark Olive was what it needed.

PXL_20231028_123823453.jpg

It has Gorva pots and switch. I really love Gorva's 3PDT. I can't wait for the new switch to release. If the hype is real and it's that much good and quiet, I'll probably stop using relay bypass on.

I'm really happy with that build. It will live in my Q-Tron+ effect loop. It does exactly what I want to do I coulnd't be happier.

Last edited:
Vintage%20Van%20IBP%20Media-1.jpg

Very nice!

Back