SOLVED Odd parts sourcing 100n 50v bipolar electrolytic?

Fontelroy

I'm currently back to working on a Deadend FX build that's been on my desk for quite a while, it has lots of parts I've had trouble sourcing and one that has me scratching my head is this 100n 50v bipolar capacitor. Has anyone hear completed this build and if so where do you get this part!? Searching mouser all I can find is smd capacitors - https://www.mouser.com/c/?q=.1 uf bipolar electrolytic capacitor

Screenshot 2023-07-04 150710.png
Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

I didn't think that it was 100u because c1 and c2 are both 100u and their footprint on the pcb showed a larger radius, but I suppose it could be a typo that carried over from the pcb?
edit: I tried emailing deadendfx's contact email to no avail a few months ago back when I original got this pcb

These are certainly bipolar.
I didn't see it say bipolar anywhere on the page... I'm not super knowledgeable when it comes to parts nomenclature, but their picture still shows a negative side on the cap print. I know bipolar caps still have 2 different length legs, but I haven't come across any that still have a negative side printed on the cap

Electrolytic capacitors are always bipolar by construction. I think it has to do with the asymmetric geometry of how they are made but I’m not an expert.
I'm super confused here... the build called for bipolar caps, are you thinkin polarized and bipolar mean the same thing? Bipolar means non polarized and means you need a more specific type of electrolytic capacitor

I'm super confused here... the build called for bipolar caps, are you thinkin polarized and bipolar mean the same thing? Bipolar means non polarized and means you need a more specific type of electrolytic capacitor
Oh I’m confused I guess! I thought those meant the same thing but I guess you’re correct. I had no idea you could have bipolar electrolytic caps!
TIL

Back