DEMO Paragon & Pauper 2023 Redux

This post contains an audio or video demo

Note: The shipping charge here sucks for such a small quantity of items. If you have other projects it may be a good idea to shop now.
basic shipping at Mouser is $7.99 for me, isn't that pretty normal?

basic shipping at Mouser is $7.99 for me, isn't that pretty normal?
It is! I just said it more from the cost-effective side of things. I try to be as budget conscious as I can in these type of projects and in this case the shipping cost doubled the price of every component I bought. If you make a big purchase then its fine.

Another great demo Michael!
I need to revisit my first few pedals as well. Bring them up to the current standard as it is easier to build and troubleshoot.
As many pedals as you build, I highly recommend one of these:
FR-301 Portable Desoldering Tool https://a.co/d/f7ad0s8
As well as this tip:
Hakko N6116 Desoldering Nozzle / 4x1.0mm N61-16 (for FR-4101, FR-301) https://a.co/d/dQQY4Fz

It will make you smile. Soldering mistakes and changing components are no big deal. Stress level reduced.

I actually have to desolder very infrequently. It's also pretty rare for me to get a bum 3PDT especially from StompBox. They're usually rock solid.
Heck even the cheap Aliexpress ones I've used are generally rock solid.
But wouldn't you know it, the one time I get a bum switch it's on a proprietary daughterboard hahahah

It is! I just said it more from the cost-effective side of things. I try to be as budget conscious as I can in these type of projects and in this case the shipping cost doubled the price of every component I bought. If you make a big purchase then its fine.
This is why when I place an order it’s usually for 10-20 pedals at once. I know that sounds insane. And it is. Don’t do that. 😉

This is why when I place an order it’s usually for 10-20 pedals at once. I know that sounds insane. And it is. Don’t do that. 😉
Funny thing is I bought a Glory Hole and a Paragon and I said to myself I was going to start with the easy one. Ended up buying everything for the Paragon and forgot to buy everything for the Glory Hole.

Back