SOLVED Parentheses Fuzz Mini - No Audio When Active Switched On

Edenspace

Signal with Boost engaged but not once Active is engaged. All the pots seem to work but with Active engaged, there is no signal going through. Cleaned the opposite side of the board really well well iso before wiring things up. Components are:
  • OP07CP
  • Transistors all as schematic asks for except I couldn't find any PF5102s so I used 2N5458s (same pinout)
    • You will notice some solder on the leftmost 2N5458. A leg got stuck inside and broke off so I soldered the one leg in place. Whoops
Issues
  • Boost side works
  • Active switched on and LED is super dim
  • No signal passes through when Active is on
  • Amplitude turned up: no sound
  • Amplitude up and distortion up causes pink noise but no guitar signal. Turning amplitude knob with distortion controls pink noise levels
  • Amplitude, distortion, and octave up causes change in pink noise and filter works to cut highs
  • Flipping clipping switch causes no audible change
  • Octave 60% and above causes high pitched whining
Any help is appreciated!
IMG_1587.jpg IMG_1586.jpg

Update: Poked around with an audio probe and I am getting signal through the entire boost side as expected. I found it interesting that when touching some of the pots with the probe and the fuzz side off, there was still a signal passing through that side. Maybe this is a wiring problem? Still new on this so not quite sure.

Back