Parentheses Mini

That looks sick! How were they to deal with during the process?
it took a bit for them to respond this time. it’s very hit or miss when they’ll reply for approval but when you submit the order, it’ll be done it a couple days so that was nice. I’ve went through them before with another print job and they responded super quick but it didn’t turn out so good cause i was dealing with colors. I’d stick to simple black and white with them, anything else can come out kinda weird and they don’t print in yellow what’s so ever.

it took a bit for them to respond this time. it’s very hit or miss when they’ll reply for approval but when you submit the order, it’ll be done it a couple days so that was nice. I’ve went through them before with another print job and they responded super quick but it didn’t turn out so good cause i was dealing with colors. I’d stick to simple black and white with them, anything else can come out kinda weird and they don’t print in yellow what’s so ever.
Similar experience. Just got 4 and they look great. They responded in a timely manner when I submitted for approval, and was ready in 3 days when I submitted my design with my order. I had a complicated design for one, but it came out great. But yeah, I kept clean and simple designs for the others, mainly black. No more decals for me!
Your pedal looks great by the way!

Back