PCB or Build Docs ?

Earth Rocker

I've started to build the Guvernator Distortion. I've noticed that there are some differences (some are a major difference) on some of the resistor values between the build docs and the PCB. R4 on the build doc it has 10K. The PCB at the R4 position has 47K listed as the value. Should I do my build based off the values of the PCB or the build docs? I could have have sworn I've seen a similar post with an answer to this question. I've looked on the forums to find an answer for about a day and a half now. I'll be damned if I can find it now that I need it. Any clarification on this would very much appreciated. I want to say go with the PCB values but I just want to make sure.

I'll have to take a look and see why these are different, I don't recall off the top of my head.

But generally yes, go with the values on the PCB unless:

1) The value is marked out with black marker on the PCB (I rarely do this, but there are a few)
2) There is a note in the build docs specifically saying otherwise

I'll have to take a look and see why these are different, I don't recall off the top of my head.

But generally yes, go with the values on the PCB unless:

1) The value is marked out with black marker on the PCB (I rarely do this, but there are a few)
2) There is a note in the build docs specifically saying otherwise
No worries. Let me say thanks for your help on this issue and everything you do at Pedal PCB.

Back