Pinetools

Jovi Bon Kenobi

I've been using this web service when designing my enclosure graphics/lettering. I don't have any design software on my computer and this is simple enough to do a whole range of image editing. Just thought I'd post it here if anyone needs it.

Examples: If I find an image but it's blurry, too light, too dark, not contrasty enough, etc...

PINETOOLS

I've been using this web service when designing my enclosure graphics/lettering. I don't have any design software on my computer and this is simple enough to do a whole range of image editing. Just thought I'd post it here if anyone needs it.

Examples: If I find an image but it's blurry, too light, too dark, not contrasty enough, etc...

PINETOOLS

Thanks for posting this. A lot of the math/programming tools will probably save me a few minutes of writing a Python script in the future. If you're looking for a simple/free vector graphic editor, the best option is probably Inkscape. It's essentially to Illustrator what GIMP is to Photoshop.

Thanks for posting this. A lot of the math/programming tools will probably save me a few minutes of writing a Python script in the future. If you're looking for a simple/free vector graphic editor, the best option is probably Inkscape. It's essentially to Illustrator what GIMP is to Photoshop.
Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Back