Audandash
Well-known member
So I am thinking about trying a point to point circuit. I understand the concept and schematics I just want to find some decent walkthroughs so to speak to get my feet wet. I found one great layout for a fuzzface with pretty damn good instructions.
(https://lottiecanto.com/builders-blog/build-your-own-point-to-point-fuzz-face)
I think I am going to try that but I was wondering if anyone had come across any other cool resources for learning how to do point to point guitar circuits like this? They don’t have to be fancy circuits but I am sure there are best practices to learn that would be easier to do from the beginning if that makes sense. I have seen a few point to point circuits on the forum but it doesn’t seem to be uber popular.
(https://lottiecanto.com/builders-blog/build-your-own-point-to-point-fuzz-face)
I think I am going to try that but I was wondering if anyone had come across any other cool resources for learning how to do point to point guitar circuits like this? They don’t have to be fancy circuits but I am sure there are best practices to learn that would be easier to do from the beginning if that makes sense. I have seen a few point to point circuits on the forum but it doesn’t seem to be uber popular.
Last edited: