Powder Blue Overdrive = King Tone BP

EZS

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Here is another freaking great circuit. I mistakenly thought this pcb was something else, built and boxed it. Tried looking up the build report to see how knobs are labelled, and for the life of me I couldn't out find what this was. I of course used the wrong color enclosure I originally intended for this build.
Im using my Fordoble/Dane build now as my staple OD tone and set the PB in line. Dang! heres is another contender for good tone. It has many options with the dip and toggle switch's.
For the 1u5's I paralleled 1u/.47u's and its darn close on a meter.
Looking forward to learning this boring sleeper looking box.
FYI, my pcb is slightly different than the build report too.
20231009_192902.jpg 20231009_171533.jpg

Here is another freaking great circuit. I mistakenly thought this pcb was something else, built and boxed it. Tried looking up the build report to see how knobs are labelled, and for the life of me I couldn't out find what this was. I of course used the wrong color enclosure I originally intended for this build.
Im using my Fordoble/Dane build now as my staple OD tone and set the PB in line. Dang! heres is another contender for good tone. It has many options with the dip and toggle switch's.
For the 1u5's I paralleled 1u/.47u's and its darn close on a meter.
Looking forward to learning this boring sleeper looking box.
FYI, my pcb is slightly different than the build report too.
View attachment 58110View attachment 58111
This is a great circuit. It has been on my board for a long time. I think it mixes well with single coil and humbuckers. Great job!

Reactions: EZS
This one can certainly go from 0 to 11. Starting from transparent unity too, impressive.

Beautiful build!

I populated this board a while ago but couldn't bring myself to frankenstein those two caps. But I see yours look really neat, did you solder the leads together and then solder into the board? Looking for some tips on how to do this so nicely!

• Love
Reactions: EZS
Back