PPCB Ginormous Fuzz

Laundryroom David

Keyboard Cowboy 🤠
Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I really like this fuzz. Never played a Frost Giant pedal afaik. Nothing particularly fascinating or exotic going on here, just good fuzzy feelings.

Built per silkscreen on the board, easy build, lots of room, typically awesome @Robert layout. Readily available parts and ONE BIG KNOB. And a trimmer. You get the idea. Dial in the maximum fuzz you like via the trimmer and then make it louder (and thus better) with the big knob.

So, yes, about the enclosure and components. I am running way low on jacks, switches and enclosures. I fucked up a group buy 125b that I was going to use on another build so when I got impatient I just decided to put the big tuna here in this borked (or as we say in Canada, Bourqued) enclosure. Rando open jacks, a LMS b-stock knob, and a LMS b-stock uv pre-wired LED round things out.

I will eventually put this in a 1590C.

Anyway, it’s a fun fuzz and easy build so go build one that looks better than this.

IMG_6766.jpeg IMG_6768.jpeg

Nice build. This is a cool ass fuzz. I have it hooked up to the PPCB Auditorium atm until I slap it in an enclosure. But I can also confirm it earns it's original name of Massif!

Back