PPCB Phase II for my SCHMORG

dawson

Here's my clone of the Mu-Tron Phaser II by PPCB:

Dxtjusk.jpg

yjlFuli.jpg

This module has been functional for a few months, but I was rushing to finish it and get it installed right before a jam, so I skipped wiring the status LED and taking glamor shots.. I decided it's such a cool circuit- it deserves a build report.

It's a fantastic phaser- tons of great tones to dial in with just three knobs makes the ratio of simplicity/versatility insane.
I modeled this light shield and cap in Fusion 360 and 3D printed them:

krexzXJl.jpg
10WeYpjl.jpg

Thanks for looking!

If you're wondering WTF is wrong with this guy who thinks it's okay to build upside-down pedals with no pants on, this thread may answer a question or two:
SCHMORG

Last edited:
Here's my clone of the Mu-Tron Phaser II by PPCB:

Dxtjusk.jpg

yjlFuli.jpg

This module has been functional for a few months, but I was rushing to finish it and get it installed right before a jam, so I skipped wiring the status LED and taking glamor shots.. I decided it's such a cool circuit- it deserves a build report.

It's a fantastic phaser- tons of great tones to dial in with just three knobs makes the ratio of simplicity/versatility insane.
I modeled this light shield and cap in Fusion 360 and 3D printed them:

krexzXJl.jpg
10WeYpjl.jpg

Thanks for looking!
your printer has a clog!.. or your extruder is slipping a bit.. You have some pretty decent under extrusion on your print...

your printer has a clog!.. or your extruder is slipping a bit.. You have some pretty decent under extrusion on your print...

All of the above, dawg...all of the above..
My printer's a dinosaur who bears the scars of my learning curve and I'm a bit of a dip when it comes to maintenance.. we do our best over here.

Soon to be put up against a Phase 90 clone, dripping with mojo thanks to @fig !
Which phaser shall remain?

Slow it down there, King. This rules

Thanks!
I just thought I'd show this phaser so that the next build report makes more sense in a couple minutes..
(& I wanted to show off my light shield)

All of the above, dawg...all of the above..
My printer's a dinosaur who bears the scars of my learning curve and I'm a bit of a dip when it comes to maintenance.. we do our best over here.

Soon to be put up against a Phase 90 clone, dripping with mojo thanks to @fig !
Which phaser shall remain?

Thanks!
I just thought I'd show this phaser so that the next build report makes more sense in a couple minutes..
(& I wanted to show off my light shield)

Another pants free masterpiece, yo. I just did my pre-box rocking of my xc with the fig fets last night. It's winning out over the phase II for me so far. Both are excellent though. Might put a 2knobjob on the xc speed knob...

Another pants free masterpiece, yo. I just did my pre-box rocking of my xc with the fig fets last night. It's winning out over the phase II for me so far. Both are excellent though. Might put a 2knobjob on the xc speed knob...

NICE!
Glad to know the XC is winning-
I decided to go the Mad Bean route with his "NomNom" PCB but have yet to populate it.

If you saw the shit I download for the explicit intent of posting as responses to dope builds and send to other people on here it would be equally hilarious and embarrassingly demoralizing. Anywho, I typed girl biting lip into Google.

Well, you made my day- your dedication is admirable.

*I just can't help but worry you're going to get flagged!

Back