Pro-10 Blue - Carbon build

Dan0h

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Remote Monday 2nd report…. To be fair both the Electro Vibe and this one were already started over the weekend.

Huge fan of the Protein pedal. More so of the blue side vs the green side so I had to build the stand alone and it doesn’t disappoint. Super easy and fast build. Sounds great as expected but one HUGE difference is the volume. Unity on both of my Pro-10 builds sits around noon. This stand alone one though Unity is around 7-8 o’clock and then it’s pretty much nuclear volume boost zone. Not sure why and no complaints it’s just wild the difference.

Only fitting Brunken Blue enclosure from SBP. And I liked how the white MXR knobs looked on my oyster build so I ran with them on here as well. F4686C49-73E8-4BD9-AB66-FAD5D4C4C83C.jpeg 8F90E015-65A7-4F1C-9D6A-D692091B841C.jpeg

Remote Monday 2nd report…. To be fair both the Electro Vibe and this one were already started over the weekend.

Huge fan of the Protein pedal. More so of the blue side vs the green side so I had to build the stand alone and it doesn’t disappoint. Super easy and fast build. Sounds great as expected but one HUGE difference is the volume. Unity on both of my Pro-10 builds sits around noon. This stand alone one though Unity is around 7-8 o’clock and then it’s pretty much nuclear volume boost zone. Not sure why and no complaints it’s just wild the difference.

Only fitting Brunken Blue enclosure from SBP. And I liked how the white MXR knobs looked on my oyster build so I ran with them on here as well.View attachment 37368View attachment 37369
Didn’t catch this before. I love the color enclosure dude! Awesome build!

This stand alone one though Unity is around 7-8 o’clock and then it’s pretty much nuclear volume boost zone.
This is actually what I observe with the blue side of my pro-10 Dual build. You say you got this on your Pro-10 Blue but not on your Pro-10 Dual?

I was reexamining my board to see if I have a wrong component in there, but haven't noticed anything yet. Did you happen to look into yourself and see if there's a difference in this pedal?

I was also combing the forum to see if others have had this issue, and I see @MichaelW say he observed unity vol around 9 on his Dual build, which is not what I am observing with mine.
https://forum.pedalpcb.com/threads/pro-10-increasing-output-on-blue-side.12879/post-142016

I feel like must be an issue with my build but I can't find it.

Back