Pro Filter

Mentaltossflycoon

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I was just telling @Guardians of the analog earlier that I had experienced a complete lack of motivation after borking the enclosure for the squishysheep he gave me last week. Irons been cold until I get a new box in hand. This conversation prompted me to at least finish up the other pedal I drilled out (correctly) that day.

This thing is pretty cool, I picked it up when I was looking in to getting an hpf. It went deep in the queue when i was so very very happy with my frequency interchange but recently I saw @Passinwind mention it as being quite useful for bass so it skipped the line.

It is exactly as many others have stated, an extremely flexible toan shaping tool that pairs well with many other circuits. I've mostly fiddled with combining it with dirt so far but @steviejr92 shows how it interacts with a univibe in his build report.

Combos, yes, but it's also great on its own. I may end up giving it to a band mate to try on his synth but I'm afraid he'll like it and keep it. Not sure if I can part with it yet. Screenshot_20231108_183535_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20231108_183611_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Really sweet build, love the gold with that graphic.

As you noted the new knobs look better but ... they beg for some Sharpy or nail-polish to extend the markers on to the face of the knob.

I recently came across SYLV9ST9R's build thread that I'd missed and we chatted briefly about this underused and overlooked gem of a circuit.
Yours and his have bumped my PCB up the build queue.

Build another for the keyboard player and then keep whichever one is better for yourself.
May it stead you well!

Back