Propolis LED issue

Revisionist

Hello all

I'm stumped. I have a propolis pedal that works as expected (and it sound amazing), but the LED will not light up. I've tried other LEDs, I've verified the LED works (use a coin battery), I've switched the leads making sure I did not have the backward. Yet, no LED lights up when the switch is engaged.

Any ideas?

James

PS: I'm at work so can't post a photo until later. I'm hoping there is some stupid and easy to fix (but easy to mess up) thing that I did or have not thought of.

Did you use 47k instead of 4.7k for your current limiting resistor? There’s not a whole lot that can go wrong besides it being wired to the switch incorrectly, a short, a misplaced value or the orientation of the LED. Once we get a picture I’m sure it’ll get sorted.

Did you use 47k instead of 4.7k for your current limiting resistor? There’s not a whole lot that can go wrong besides it being wired to the switch incorrectly, a short, a misplaced value or the orientation of the LED. Once we get a picture I’m sure it’ll get sorted.
I checked and I did not mix up the resistors. Here are the photos I took. 1.JPEG
2.JPEG

3_1.JPEG

Back