Protein With A Kliche

That's a roomy enclosure, I would've thought the boards would be crowded, looks great!

Very cool indeed. I particularly like the amp-light LEDs in 3 different colours.

I used some bezel lights from AliExpress. Hot glued them into place. Then using a 5mm led bezel hot glued into the bezel light.
Right, so there's a standard LED/bezel inside the big one? That's brilliant, thanks for the tip.

Right, so there's a standard LED/bezel inside the big one? That's brilliant, thanks for the tip.
Unfortunately I cant take credit. I found some random blog post online that showed this method. Looks a little messy on the inside but super cool on the outside.

Unfortunately I cant take credit. I found some random blog post online that showed this method. Looks a little messy on the inside but super cool on the outside.
Well, you can take some credit for a fine example of a borrowed idea. No harm in that.

Is this the AliEx seller you got them from? That's the only one I can find, a bit expensive but those purple ones are calling to me...

Well, you can take some credit for a fine example of a borrowed idea. No harm in that.

Is this the AliEx seller you got them from? That's the only one I can find, a bit expensive but those purple ones are calling to me...
Not the same seller. I purchased the whole light assembly as that's what the blog post had suggested. That price is for qty 5 though so not too bad. $1 per pedal. They will be plastic lens and hardware though. I'm ok with that as you avoid any un wanted conductivity issues.

I have a bit of a issue with my pro 10 Green build. I noticed at low volume there was a momentary pitch noise when moving the tone pot in one spot. Yesterday playing at louder volumes and stacking overdrives the noise was persistent.

Video and pictures in the link.

I have replaced the tone pot, swapped out the opamps as I have a bunch. Re flowed all joints that I could access underneath the board. Removed the socket of Q2 and swapped in a new one as I thought the transistor was a little loose in the socket.

Any advice would be great.

Just wanted to bump this as I'm still looking for any advice. I have tried isolating the power supply as I have one incoming 9v going to three boards. The issue didn't go away unfortunately. Would the buffer from the Kliche be causing this issue?

Also is there a schematic available? There isn't one in the build docs.

Back