Question

Change the subject header to better reflect your question and you might get a speedier response from someone who knows the answer. A generic title might be missed or dismissed by that "someone who knows"...

They've been down for a while now. I emailed them in November 2020 to get some build docs and they responded in a couple of days. So if you've got a burning question or are looking for something specific you may just want to drop them a line.

They've been down for a while now. I emailed them in November 2020 to get some build docs and they responded in a couple of days. So if you've got a burning question or are looking for something specific you may just want to drop them a line.
I also emailed him sometime last year and he opened up the store a few times but for us orders only

I got a couple boards from them I'm probably not going to build, the Cardinal tremolo v2 and the Multiplex Jr delay. Happy to pass them along if you're interested.

I got a couple boards from them I'm probably not going to build, the Cardinal tremolo v2 and the Multiplex Jr delay. Happy to pass them along if you're interested.
I may take you up on that. I just need to see how hard it’ll be to source the parts. Thanks.

Cool, just let me know! I may be able to help with the parts too, as I sourced them too when I got the boards. Shoot me a DM and we'll figure it out.

Thanks all. I sent him an email a week ago and never got a response, which is why I reached out here. Fortunately, I have no immediate need. Just searching around for a harmonic tremolo for a friend and the Cardinal looks like a good option…as long as I can still get the parts at a decent price.

Back