Equilux Equalizer FB Question

Route14

On the regular version of the Equilux, in the lower left of the board there is a maybe a Diode with "FB" on the silkscreen. Can anyone let me know what part this is? Apologies in advance if this is totally obvious or has been answered already. I tried searching the forums and could find anything about it. On build reports I've seen the part looks like a plain black diode with no markings.

Thanks in advance!

@Route14 If you're talking about the larger full size 1590XX version, is the parts list different from the mini? If it is and you have it handy, could you post the parts list here. Cheers!

@Route14 If you're talking about the larger full size 1590XX version, is the parts list different from the mini? If it is and you have it handy, could you post the parts list here. Cheers!
I don't have a parts list for this pedal. There is not one available on the site or in the forum that I can find. I'm just working off of the silkscreen.

Thanks!

Here is the parts list I used. I believe that the standard and the mini are the same except for the ferrite bead. It is not present in the mini version. I have extra ferrite beads I can share if needed.

Attachments

• equilux BOM.pdf
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
Here is the parts list I used. I believe that the standard and the mini are the same except for the ferrite bead. It is not present in the mini version. I have extra ferrite beads I can share if needed.
Greatly appreciate the offer. I have to order the inductors and the one mosfet transistor so I'll pick one up then. I wouldn't want to trouble you for one little part. Thanks again!

if you still have extra ferrite beads, id be happy to buy some off you, or send you some parts you might need! please lmk. hope you have a great holiday season!

daniel

Sorry, I was not feeling well so I haven't been on the interwebs.
DM your address and I will pop them in the mail tomorrow.

Back