Roboto

Mentaltossflycoon

Here's another in my rehouse/decoupling efforts. This was originally housed with an ocelot and an arcadiator which was much fun but totally overboard. The ocelot is the one that stayed on the board. That enclosure was labeled "El Rowboat" so I leaned into that "dad joke" and had the AI put a robot in a rowboat. It's not 100% up to my own standard of cleanliness but I cleaned up the wiring some as this was an earlyish build for me and therefore a bowl of spaghetti. Back when I boldly skipped the ic sockets.

These are such a glorious noisy mess, especially the arpeggio setting. I mostly use it when messing around and have never had a practical use for it within a song. It's just an absolute chaos button for when that is necessary. It's also crazy loud, y'all. Screenshot_20230126_013740.jpg Screenshot_20230126_013726.jpg

Check the huevos on you, soldering a $15 chip straight to the board! I am trying to imagine the insane sounds coming out of that collection of pedals 🤯. Ethics of AI art aside, I think I need to explore a little since I like what people are getting and most of my limited artwork is off Google images anyways. You ain’t lyin on the loud af part. Adding a buff and blend to mine to maybe make it more usable.

Check the huevos on you, soldering a $15 chip straight to the board! I am trying to imagine the insane sounds coming out of that collection of pedals 🤯. Ethics of AI art aside, I think I need to explore a little since I like what people are getting and most of my limited artwork is off Google images anyways. You ain’t lyin on the loud af part. Adding a buff and blend to mine to maybe make it more usable.
Howd the buff/blend turn out?

Back