ROG Tonemender (Please read)

taxfree

I built an Omni cab sim and a Rog Tonemender with veroboard and I would like to build with Pedalpcb. I would very much like to have a Tonemender PCB to build as in the attached photo. The two pedals work very well together for playing in line. Would it be possible to produce this pcb?

Note: I used the same spacing between potentiometers for Tonemender, according to the Uni Cab template.

Note 2: The knobs will be replaced by a single model in all potentiometers.​

be78fb4e-58b2-4d8f-b7c4-059f50c50e26.jpg tonemender.png

Built this on vero not knowing its intended use. Wanted an EQ pedal which this really isn't, but it worked out even better.

Excellent, ultra-clean Fender or Marshall style preamp to run dirt pedals into.

Would it be a dealbreaker if the toggle switch was in the middle instead of on the right side?
Not to me! I'd take a 6-hole Tayda enclosure, keep the on/off LED normal, but also wire a bi-color LED to the toggle switch for Fender/Marshall setting on the lower right hole for fun.

Not to me! I'd take a 6-hole Tayda enclosure, keep the on/off LED normal, but also wire a bi-color LED to the toggle switch for Fender/Marshall setting on the lower right hole for fun.
The configuration for Marshall / Fender / Vox modes is not only done by the dpdt switch, but also by adjusting the potentiometers. tm-fender.jpg tm-flat.jpg tm-marshall.jpg tm-vox.jpg

Good point. And I forgot about the Vox setting! I use the Marshall mode too much.

Back