Seahawks Overdrive (Greengage)

mjh36

Here's my first try at some artwork to add on a pedal. It's a Greengage. Used some tips from other posts here and used photoshop, then I found at FedEx/Kinkos they have full 8.5x11 inch transparent sticky paper sheets behind the counter for only $1.60 a page. Good quality. So I didn't have to buy a 10-pack of something. Worked great! Then I just sprayed a few coats of acrylic.

I'm giving it to my uncle, we're big fans and he takes me to games and he plays guitar casually. At the stadium the neon seahawk's eye lights up on the big screen so i did the same. I'm calling it The "Game-Winning" Overdrive. (we don't talk about the patriots game)

Attachments

• 20201018_025325.jpg
    20201018_025325.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • 20201018_031616.jpg
    20201018_031616.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
Congrats on the build. Looks great.
Moved to Washington state about 5 years ago and I've finally caught Seahawks fever. They've been insanely fun to watch this season.

Congrats on the build. Looks great.
Moved to Washington state about 5 years ago and I've finally caught Seahawks fever. They've been insanely fun to watch this season.
Oh nice! I agree they've had some crazy exciting games this season.

That's a great looking pedal

loving the artwork

I'm a Glasgow Rangers man we beat Celtic this weekend so I'll overlook the green ;)

I'm a Glasgow Rangers man we beat Celtic this weekend so I'll overlook the green ;)
Thanks! I'm not up to date on Scottish league, but i know Celtic from watching uefa champions league they seem to be the main scottish team, so that would be a good upset win for you guys i think right?

Back