Skeptical Buffer Build

ITG6

Took forever to complete this but after multiple parts orders, mis-drilled holes, and LED struggles I finally got this one wrapped up. First mistake was drilling the holes for the switches too high. Instead of using a different enclosure I made a 3D printed plate with transparent letters to cover the mistake holes and backlit them with LED's. In the end I think its pretty cool and may consider making more mistake holes to play with LED's in future builds.
1715548147192.png 1715548156296.png

i love the LED backlighting! i think i'm going to have to put the work in to design faceplates like that, i have a printer too and that is a great way to dress up an aluminum enclosure.

That faceplate looks excellent!

How are you feeling about the pedal itself? I don't really trust what a lot of people say about the original pedal because I suspect paying such a high price for it might affect their judgment.

Making the plate in Tinkercad wasn't too bad.
That faceplate looks excellent!

How are you feeling about the pedal itself? I don't really trust what a lot of people say about the original pedal because I suspect paying such a high price for it might affect their judgment.
Thank you. Its one of those pedals that you don't notice as much until you play with it on for a bit and then turn it off.

Back