Spiralizer Special Uni-vibe

dan.schumaker

Here is my take on a Univibe pedal in a 125B enclosure. This pedal took some cues from the PedalPCB Electrovibe, Madbean's Harbinger, and a little from my own Spiralizer Deluxe.

The start of the circuit is a switchable buffer (the vin/mod switch). Then is the normal Univibe circuitry, with the ability to switch speeds. At the end I added a clean boost to make sure you have unity volume (and then some, unity is at around 11 on mine). As always, I have the soft-touch switches on this.

This was a little touch and go once I got it in the box. Using a stacked board design, I knew that the height stack-up would be an issue. I initially had the 7371 bulb in there, but after putting it in the box, it was too tall to get the back of the enclosure on. I found the 2174 lamp has the same specs as the 7371, just without the plastic base. When I put that in, I was barely able to fit the top of the box on (but it works). If I was to do it again, I would mount the bulb on the lower board, and have it protrude through a hole in the upper board, keeping the LDR's on that board.

But enough of my talking, here it is!
20211027_191523.jpg
20211027_191529.jpg

Very nice!

If I was to do it again, I would mount the bulb on the lower board, and have it protrude through a hole in the upper board, keeping the LDR's on that board.

This is how I handled the height issue with the ElectroVibe Mini prototype. We'll see in a few days if it works out as hoped. :ROFLMAO:

Very nice!

This is how I handled the height issue with the ElectroVibe Mini prototype. We'll see in a few days if it works out as hoped. :ROFLMAO:

I’m eagerly awaiting this one. I love the Electrovibe but I’d much rather have the mini on my board.

Reactions: fig
Back