Stellar Fuzz / Flugelhorn.

cooder

Stellar Fuzz, take on Noel Cornet Revu Fuzz.
All in all a nice BigMuff take with lesser gain and lesser mid scoop, nice singing sustain and all. First impression: I dig it.

2N5133 trannies, laser decal with acrylic faceplate, relay bypass courtesy 1776 fx. Fluegelhorn and violins singing in the background...

SFj6PMo.jpg

SgS3hEP.jpg

gSS8rdw.jpg

Nice build & front panel. Is that a chassis ground wire I see hanging off of the Output jack? It get pinched between the box and bottom plate, hmmm? Guess that's one way to do it. I can think of two other ways.

Nice build & front panel. Is that a chassis ground wire I see hanging off of the Output jack? It get pinched between the box and bottom plate, hmmm? Guess that's one way to do it. I can think of two other ways.
Cheers. Yep that's right, works for me. There will be other ways for sure.

Nice looking build, are drilling the bottom plate holes through to the top side to mount the acrylic face plate?

Nice looking build, are drilling the bottom plate holes through to the top side to mount the acrylic face plate?
No, I just simply drill a 2.5mm hole in the top for each screw and then tap it to m3 thread.The holes don't go all the way through, they are just deep enough to allow the tap and screw.

Back