Super Heterodyne Receiver (with mods)

Fuzzonaut

Well-known member
Here are my 3 voices of madness. What a wild ride this pedal is! The test run was like opening a big bag of surprises - and a lot of fun.

SHR.jpg

SHRG.jpg

I added 2 of the mods presented here, Freq and Track. I "accidentally" put 68 NF on the other side of the Freq switch instead of 6,8 as planned (recommended were 10 NF or less) - but there still is a noticeable and "nice" change of frequency, so I guess I'll just leave it.

I also messed up a few other things, like wonky drilling or parts of the graphics.
Oh well, I don't mind the wacky looks, they kind of reflect what the pedal does to your sound anyway, so I might just pretend it was intentional ... ?
 
That's not my artwork, it's from a Moebius comic. I just arranged the cadrage/framing for my purposes.

So yeah, I don't mind, go ahead! ;)
Well thank you! I like where you went with it and I ought to check out his work. The pedal very much like having 3 mates with you on a some quest, even if maybe each one has their own agenda. The first time I played it I thought it was like playing with a mischievous doggie, who always wants to run away with the toy or go and bark at something but is a hoot to be around. I will try those mods too.
 
Well thank you! I like where you went with it and I ought to check out his work. The pedal very much like having 3 mates with you on a some quest, even if maybe each one has their own agenda. The first time I played it I thought it was like playing with a mischievous doggie, who always wants to run away with the toy or go and bark at something but is a hoot to be around. I will try those mods too.
Yeah, Moebius stuff is great, if you like sci-fi. I got some of his books/comics.

I found the original pic I worked with.

moebius-4.jpg
 
Back
Top