Sushibox echo foxtrot

Mentaltossflycoon

Here we have an Echo Foxtrot. After what I thought was a string of buggy builds, I figured out that it was my auditorium that's broken... So while this has been in the "borked" pile for a minute I was pleased to find that it actually did work first time and it sounds great. I'm not really in it for the available boost but I've been running it cranked into my blues deluxe and loving the warm hug it gives. Doesn't suck on bass either. Happy happy happy. Has me really looking forward to completing the particle accelerator and diplomat.

Since I was feeling frugal when I ordered it, I had to cut my own box. Not a perfect window for the tube but I'm satisfied. Normally I'd say "go get you some of this action" but it's no longer available. Go get a diplomat, I guess.

Screenshot_20230428_231421.jpg Screenshot_20230428_231320.jpg

Here we have an Echo Foxtrot. After what I thought was a string of buggy builds, I figured out that it was my auditorium that's broken... So while this has been in the "borked" pile for a minute I was pleased to find that it actually did work first time and it sounds great. I'm not really in it for the available boost but I've been running it cranked into my blues deluxe and loving the warm hug it gives. Doesn't suck on bass either. Happy happy happy. Has me really looking forward to completing the particle accelerator and diplomat.

Since I was feeling frugal when I ordered it, I had to cut my own box. Not a perfect window for the tube but I'm satisfied. Normally I'd say "go get you some of this action" but it's no longer available. Go get a diplomat, I guess.

View attachment 47321View attachment 47322

Doesn't all the tone spill out with the tube upside down and all?

Love it!

Glad to hear it works with bass, even more glad I grabbed a board.

Given the extremely cool LED bezel and overall aesthete of the pedal, did you try some alloy knobs?

Back