From Left to Right.
Sabbath Distortion
Bohemia
Prince Albert Overdrive (equivalent)
Captain Bit
Spirit Box
Tyrian Distortion
Sandspur

I am a fan of graffiti, so some of these are my fav artists. I got a heckofa deal on knobs, so I went with them. I'll change them out as I find the right replacements.

My favorite details:
If you zoom in on vox, it has 3 color stitching
The gloss standup on the captain bit matches the style of tiles Invader uses. The high score is the highest score in pacman, and the LED is yellow
The sandspur includes the BC183 as part of the periodic element symbol

Sabbath was my first attempt from Tayda,

Biggest lesson on Tayda designs- I need larger font

I have another batch in design to finish up. Pedals are done but I have to clean up and order the art.

These are some of my first pedals, so the insides of some are enough to make you cringe :). So many great lessons throughout the process. I appreciate the people producing these boards and this forum for making these possible!

20220405_165118.jpg 20220405_165216.jpg 20220405_165210.jpg 20220405_165202.jpg 20220405_165157.jpg 20220405_165151.jpg 20220405_165144.jpg 20220405_165137.jpg

I'm digging the Keith Haring! I was looking at his art a few days ago thinking of how I might use it in a pedal design. Great stuff al around.

For your enjoyment. Worst, next to one of the latest. and yes, if you look close one of the pins on the BC183 is surface mounted.... very poorly. Don't ask me what got stuck in the through hole. That one is getting a rebuild eventually. 20220406_115142.jpg

For your enjoyment. Worst, next to one of the latest. and yes, if you look close one of the pins on the BC183 is surface mounted.... very poorly. Don't ask me what got stuck in the through hole. That one is getting a rebuild eventually.View attachment 24992
Nice job on the art! Love the Sabbath one. I'm working on a similar type of design for the Laney Country Boost.

One good tip/habit I've started using is instead of using wires to connect the PCB to the board on the foot switch, you should try using resistor or capacitor cuttings. It helps make for a way cleaner build.

Nice job on the art! Love the Sabbath one. I'm working on a similar type of design for the Laney Country Boost.

One good tip/habit I've started using is instead of using wires to connect the PCB to the board on the foot switch, you should try using resistor or capacitor cuttings. It helps make for a way cleaner build.
Love the tip, I will definitely try that on my next one

So that VOX one looks like it has a gold color on it! According to all of Taydas info for UV printing I thought they couldn’t do gold or silver. I have a Marshall themed design that I didn’t think I was able to do. But maybe I can. Can anyone confirm
any gold-ish prints?

For your enjoyment. Worst, next to one of the latest. and yes, if you look close one of the pins on the BC183 is surface mounted.... very poorly. Don't ask me what got stuck in the through hole. That one is getting a rebuild eventually.View attachment 24992
You've definitely got the graphics down, those are stunning, and your builds have really tightened up. Looking good!

Back