The LOON, build.

Dan0h

Man I wish I would have known how great this was before buying the Supro Tremolo and then the Milkman F-stop. Both great trems but this loon is perfect. Clean, simple, diy, and lots of dial-ability to change it up. I love it.

Oh and thank you @fig for the prize. This is the first of five builds involving PCBs or Hardware from your generous gifts.

These little Gorva’s are a bitch to squeeze everything into. Super tight. But still love them. 5A5109E2-DE3B-4FAA-AFAF-556E9167B39F.jpeg F7AFBBA0-5CF2-465E-8795-2B483433E9C2.jpeg

For sure the hardest pedal color to photo I’ve seen. In person it looks like you are holding molten lava. It’s orange but red more red than orange but not just red. It’s a great color. I picked up a 1590bb in it too for the Protien build. Even LMS’s photo of it is not 100% accurate. Theirs shows it more orange than red. It’s somewhere between their photo and mine.
183429AC-E219-4D48-92E4-10814AF2B031.jpeg

One thing I always like to suggest to folks building this circuit, put another 10uf cap in series with C7 on a footswitch so that you can get double speed trem a la the switch on the woodpecker circuit and the slow/fast stomp on a deja vibe. I actually put mine on an intelligent bypass relay for momentary bursts

Back